• Level 5*

Hi.  I already replied to your other post (please don't post twice!) 

But if you have bought the Business plan,  that has many more features than you will ever need until you own a business with several employees.  Its over-complicated and will probably cause you more problems.  As a subscriber I'd suggest you contact Evernote Support and ask them to convert this to the Basic (free) plan for the time being!

• Level 5

You should look at what you need. A formula editor is not among the features of EN. You can use one and attach the files to a note, but it will stay a 2-step-process.

So better check options. Downgrading its nearly a must, because Business only works when there are at least 2 users: 1 Admin, one other. And to take advantage of it, probably apps. 5 people should collaborate. Everyone has the common workspace of the Business "space", plus a Premium account for personal use. Data in the Business account can't be moved to the Personal account easily, so think about where to put your notes, if you don't want to get stuck with this expensive model.

If you want the full set of options without the Business overhead, it would be a Premium account. Many students run on a free Basic account, as gazumped wrote.

On 8/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, PinkElephant said:

You should look at what you need. A formula editor is not among the features of EN. You can use one and attach the files to a note, but it will stay a 2-step-process.

So better check options. Downgrading its nearly a must, because Business only works when there are at least 2 users: 1 Admin, one other. And to take advantage of it, probably apps. 5 people should collaborate. Everyone has the common workspace of the Business "space", plus a Premium account for personal use. Data in the Business account can't be moved to the Personal account easily, so think about where to put your notes, if you don't want to get stuck with this expensive model.

If you want the full set of options without the Business overhead, it would be a Premium account. Many students run on a free Basic account, as gazumped wrote.

My only problem is the paper formula if the premium version doesn’t have the option it won’t be useful for me also ,I don’t know why they don’t have such option.

the application has really good writing experience runs smooth but sadly had no papers options which kinda bad hope they add it since it’s useful

• Level 5

It has what is has, and it lacks what it lacks.

If you have something specific to do, choose the right tool for it, and don't expect another tool to do the same job. Only you can know what you need, but if it is a math editor, EN does not have this option. Not in Basic, and not in Premium or Business.

• Level 5*
On 8/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, Jorel Sison said:

I got a problem here, when i'm trying to open a folder from share with. it just keep on loading then go back to the main page. can anyone tell me what to do? a reply will be much appreciated :) Thanks a lot :)

Hi.  You should post this issue in a separate new thread in the appropriate OS Forum - (Windows / Mac / iOS / Android).