Tabbed Notes - ability to switch among them - WINDOWS

yugal_k

Idea

Hi

It will be very useful to have multiple notes opened at the same time in a format similar to browsers through tabs so that one can switch among multiple notes that one is working on. Windows version

Thanks

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, yugal_k said:

It will be very useful to have multiple notes opened at the same time in a format similar to browsers through tabs so that one can switch among multiple notes that one is working on.

Like this (screenshot from my Mac)     117993131_ScreenShot2020-06-28at12_36_44PM.png.828fea00b653efbb191a57dcf47acbdb.png

Evernote/Mac also supports Tabbed Note Lists - we can have multiple note lists open
802900318_ScreenShot2020-06-28at12_40_04PM.png.59541b24f60bd012f0f4b080e1f147a0.png

edit; Discussion moved to the Windows forum

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, yugal_k said:

That's correct. How do I achieve that in the Windows version?

Can't do it in the Windows desktop version, but you can do it in a browser.

That's why I made this feature request. Are there any plans of implementing in the Windows version of the product? Logically, I would assume that the core functionalities would be consistent across Mac and Windows

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, yugal_k said:

That's why I made this feature request. Are there any plans of implementing in the Windows version of the product? Logically, I would assume that the core functionalities would be consistent across Mac and Windows

Don’t know.  EN is currently rebuilding all platforms but it is not clear what functions will be standardized.  No published list anyway.