Bulk delete notes

About two years ago I was a premium user, and during that time I added a bunch of large notes. Then I switched jobs and canceled premium, and stopped using Evernote. I want to start again with a Basic account, and I want to start fresh and delete everything.

So in the Windows app I select all notes and "Move to Trash." I get the following notice:

image.png.c80142032defbe33d433a7a71ff900bd.png

I don't want to pay just to delete notes. Is there a way to bulk delete large notes? Thanks for any help!

• Level 5

Probably not, maybe if you try through the web client.

If you want to clean up, you can go to Premium status for just one month, do the housekeeping and fall back to Basic again.

• Level 5

Deleting a note involves a sync process, I believe, and deleting that many large notes at once may go beyond what Basic users can do.

On 3/8/2020 at 12:58 PM, nebulinda said:

I want to start again with a Basic account, and I want to start fresh and delete everything.

It might be simpler to create an entirely new account with a different email address and password. That guarantees "fresh and clean." You could also deactivate the account you're no longer using: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314088.