Sortieroption

gaby_maksimal

Besteht die Möglichkeit die Sortieroption innerhalb eines Notizbuches dauerhaft zu ändern? Ich habe mir jetzt schon 'nen Wolf gesucht und nix gefunden. Es ist lästig jedes Mal wieder von "Änderungsdatum: Absteigendes Datum" auf "Titel: A-Z" zu ändern. Ich brauche die alphabetische Reihenfolge der Titel am häufigsten.

Falls es die Möglichkeit der dauerhaften Einstellung nicht geben sollte, so sollte sie eingebaut werden. Mein Dank wäre Evernote auf jeden Fall gewiss 😁 

• Level 5*
On 2/23/2020 at 9:15 AM, gaby_maksimal said:

Is it possible to permanently change the sorting option within a notebook  ? I've already looked for a wolf and found nothing. It is annoying to change from "Change Date: Descending Date" to "Title: AZ" every time. I need the alphabetical order of the titles most often.

If the possibility of permanent adjustment not should be, they should be installed. My thanks would definitely be Evernote 😁 

Yes.  Get the sort the way you want it to be and then press the Sort options icon.  Then select always use for Notebook ...  This can also be used for searches.

Image.png.50bed623bc6e156040f11a3aff679550.png

1 hour ago, CalS said:

Ja. Holen Sie sich die Sortierung so, wie Sie es gehört haben, und klicken Sie dann auf das Symbol Sortieroptionen. Dies Sie können dann immer für Notizbuch werden ... Dies kann auch für Suchvorgänge verwendet werden.

Image.png.50bed623bc6e156040f11a3aff679550.png

Vielen Dank für die Antwort, aber leider hat mein Evernote für Windows diese Optionen nicht. Bei mir sieht es wie im Anhang aus.

Um es klarer zu machen ... ich meine das Evernote, das ich innerhalb des Browsers aufrufe(n kann). Die Windows-App auf dem Desktop funktioniert mit der von mir gewünschten Sortierung. 

Image 295.png

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, gaby_maksimal said:

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately my Evernote for Windows doesn't have these options. For me it looks like in the attachment.

What version of Windows desktop are you using?  If you are you using the browser version, which it looks like you may be, the option is not available.

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, gaby_maksimal said:

Yeah, that's gonna be the problem. I use both the browser version and the desktop version. 

Will the sorting option be integrated into the browser version at some point

Currently, the sorting option is a bit of a hack.  
The information is stored on the Windows device and not replicated anywhere

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, gaby_maksimal said:

Yeah, that's gonna be the problem. I use both the browser version and the desktop version. 

Will the sorting option be integrated into the browser version at some point?

Thank you for the answers. It has helped me a lot.

You are welcome.  Not sure on the if/when saving views will appear anywhere other than Windows desktop.  🤷‍♂️