Technical support

Marxman

Idea

I can't get help. I can't find a phone number, nowhere to go.

I have 2 accounts. 1 that I was using and 1 that I wasn't scanning to. I decided to delete one account and it was the UNUSED account. Why it erased half of the files in the other premium account is completely unknown. 3 years of work and I can't contact a person on evernote or even submit a support ticket. So, here I am missing business tax forms and thousands of business documents. I have all of my folders, they stayed intact. Some of the notes stayed intact so I'm wondering CAN ANYONE HELP ME????

5 replies to this idea

I am so lost and getting no help from the Evernote team. I have multiple accounts and have been locked out for months now. I ask for help and I get circular directions that lead nowhere.  Does anyone know how to get actual help from Evernote. I am a ten year user, have over 5000 entries and suddenly, with some stupid upgrade no longer have access. I was a premium user. I have tried so many things they have told me to do that I am now confused as to what is what!  I'm a little frantic. Is there a human who can really provide help? 

Thank you for any help you can offer.  

• Level 5*

Typically when all access disappears it is due to account credentials.  Be sure you are using the precise username and password.  Like names secondary accounts can be accidentally created.

• Level 5*
On 12/5/2019 at 3:57 PM, Marxman said:

I can't get help.

19 hours ago, gailgtaylor said:

getting no help from the Evernote team

The contact for Evernote support is https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

For issues using this web page, see https://discussion.evernote.com/announcement/72-issues-accessing-evernote-support-channels/

• Level 5*
On 12/5/2019 at 3:57 PM, Marxman said:

I decided to delete one account and it was the UNUSED account. Why it erased half of the files in the other premium account is completely unknown.

Which device/platform?

How did you "delete one account"     
Deleting notes will move them to the trash - they are available for retrieval