set shared notebook as default for Evernote widget?!

• Level 5*

Hi.  Just tried with a notebook containing single shared notes,  and a notebook shared with someone else and I don't seem to have any problems.  What specifically is happening when you try to share?  Can't see the notebook at all,  or your selection isn't being accepted?

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Just tried with a notebook containing single shared notes,  and a notebook shared with someone else and I don't seem to have any problems.  What specifically is happening when you try to share?  Can't see the notebook at all,  or your selection isn't being accepted?

I'm guessing that he's trying to use a note book that's shared to him as the notebook to save widget notes. It's probably restricted to notebooks that are actually from your own account, not from some else's, somewhat like not being able to create tags in a notebook that someone shared to you, perhaps..

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
5 minutes ago, jefito said:

a note book that's shared to him as the notebook to save widget notes

If so,  there's (relatively) easy fix - create an 'owned' notebook with a similar name and share it back to the other person so they can see additional notes and transfer them over.  Maybe.