I run Evernote release 7.11 on Mac with Mojave.

Yesterday I realized that my 1597 notes don't appear in the "all notes" mode. Appear only twenty or thirty notes without any apparent rules.
For verification I went to the web version and there appear all without any problems.

What may have happened?

796666952_skitch(1).thumb.png.7e32921f744ad0077814466c98927ae9.pngskitch.png.3c61738b7d37bf91babbad2a9650c2fb.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Claudio_Salimbeni said:

my 1597 notes don't appear in the "all notes" 

I don't know what happened, but you can force a full sync by: Hold the **Shift** and **Option** keys on your keyboard and click the sync icon

if that doesn't work, I'd delete the database and Evernote would rebuild from the servers (except for Local Notebooks and unsync'd notes)

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, Claudio_Salimbeni said:

I run Evernote release 7.11 on Mac with Mojave.

Yesterday I realized that my 1597 notes don't appear in the "all notes" mode. Appear only twenty or thirty notes without any apparent rules.

I have had the same issue several times now, and each time this fixed it:  OPTION-HELP > Troubleshooting > Recreate Full Text Search Index.

You would not think ALL notes would require such an index, but evidently it does.  It made take several hours to rebuild your index.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JMichaelTX said:

I have had the same issue several times now, and each time this fixed it:  OPTION-HELP > Troubleshooting > Recreate Full Text Search Index.

You would not think ALL notes would require such an index, but evidently it does.  It made take several hours to rebuild your index.

Thank you very much JMichaelTX. I'm running this option and my mac is doing a good job.

Hi. I'm using a new MacBook Air (purchased a few months back), Mojave Version 10.14.4. I think I'm having the same problem as the people above, but will state it below.

I've used and appreciated Evernote for years.

I use a Samsung Android phone, and a desktop PC. Evernote works fine on them.

On my MacBook, I see all my notebooks, but the numbers-of-files indicators are grayed out. When I click on any of the notebooks (except for recent ones) an cannot see any of the notes.

At first I though I had created a second account without knowing it, but if so, why can I see all my original notebooks, and even the grayed-out indicator of the number of files in each?

What I need, in any case, are explicit instructions about fixing this. I am a klutz when it comes to anything but Evernote basics.

Thanks -- Maylan