We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Full uninstall / older build

I'm thinking of going back to an older build of Evernote (5.7.1) on my work computer to get around a minor but recurring annoyance.

I have the file for the build that I want, but I know that to reinstall I'll need to do a full uninstall of Evernote on this computer. I know it's a bit more tricky than just deleting the icon from Applications (there are database files here and there that need removal, if I recall correctly). I seem to remember finding instructions on how to do a full uninstall in this forum once before, but I've tried a handful of different searches and am not turning up anything. Does anyone have a lead on this? Thanks.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, jbushnell1 said:

I seem to remember finding instructions on how to do a full uninstall in this forum once before, but I've tried a handful of different searches and am not turning up anything. Does anyone have a lead on this? Thanks.

Yep.  See How to Completely Remove and Reinstall EN Mac 

I would recommend Ver 6.11.1.  I've been running for many months now, and have not seen any material issues.