Links to Tags, Tag-Links | Tags-TOC - Creating a Mini Tag-Directory-Note

In the same way I recently learned about creating a Table-of-Contents (TOC) or Directory-Note that includes various/multiple in-app links to other EN Notes... is there similarly a way to create a Note that, in this case, includes a list of Tags, links to Tags, that when clicked trigger a search for just that Tag?

I've got in to the habit of creating specific Tags on a per-client basis so rather than scrolling through many Tags on the current 'Tag View' list, accessed via the left panel, I thought it would be great if creating a specific Tag-Directory Note were possible. But on trying to do this just now I couldn't find a way... is this possible, anyone found a way, or other workaround?  

Note- I prefer navigating EN 'Visually', using nested Stacks/Notebook structures, TOC-Notes, and Nested-Tag Hierarchies (but my list is so big now hence the question) versus 'EN Search', or needing to remember a specific client tag so as to be able to search for it.

Cheers @DTLow   

3 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I implemented this with scripting

I imagine this is possible on EN-for-Windows also? ...can you point me to more info on how-to?

Finally, I also just tried approaching my question from a different angle... I tried creating/saving some Tag-based searches, then seeing if it were possible to create links to these saved searches that I could then include in a directory note, but I couldn't find a way to do this.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, RavBoy said:

is there similarly a way to create a Note that, in this case, includes a list of Tags, links to Tags, that when clicked trigger a search for just that Tag?

I created something similar using scripting on a Mac
I don't think this is do-able in Windows. 1845726423_ScreenShot2018-12-22at18_05_01.png.8b8641b04c6261bcf94275571d418a3a.png

Evernote doesn't directly support links to tags or saved searches. 
There is a feature in third party Filterize to create automatic refreshing Table of Content notes based on a saved search

5 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Evernote doesn't directly support links to tags or saved searches.

Well, that answers the question, and verifies what I thought was the case, cheers.

Will look into the scripting approach

Archived