reoccuring reminders

RobertJB

Idea

Hi! Was wondering if there is a chance to extend the options for the reminder function. What I am really missing at the option to set reminders as reoccoring, so the it would remind me always at a certain time in the day, week, month, etc.

If this function exists already, I was not able to find it.

Thanks for considering, Cheers

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, RobertJB said:

Hi! Was wondering if there is a chance to extend the options for the reminder function. What I am really missing at the option to set reminders as reoccoring, so the it would remind me always at a certain time in the day, week, month, etc.

Not currently available, you have to reset the reminder yourself each time.  This has been requested multiple times in the past.  Here's the consolidated one where you can vote if you like.

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, RobertJB said:

Recurring reminders is not an Evernote feature.

The Evernote reminder only offers a basic single date/time.  I use a dedicated reminder app (Apple) for anything more complex

Archived