Confusion about navigation history

Often I go up and down my GTD note link structure, sometimes making changes as I go.  In doing so, I have noticed that navigation order sometimes seems to change as I change note content. 

In other words, sometimes I cannot find a note where I was expecting it by back navigation history.  I thought at first I simply forgot how many note link jumps and previous note navigations I had done, but today I was thinking maybe it is something quirky about Evernote.    I am not sure I can reliably reproduce this behavior just yet.

If navigation changes when notes are updated is by design, I would certainly prefer that it remain based on the last viewed only, or at least I need to understand what to expect.

My note list is sorted by updated, but in the scenario above, I am not looking at the note list at all.

If no one else has noticed this, maybe it's just me, or whatever.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Don Dz said:

If no one else has noticed this, maybe it's just me, or whatever.

Not just you.  Sometimes the contents of the back arrow list doesn't represent the notes I've most recently used/viewed.  Don't use the function often enough to recognize if there is any rhyme or reason as to when it goes sideways.

Archived