We need evernote 6.6.4.5512 version

I demand for evernote 6.6.4.5512 version access, since the versions above that contains multiple bugs. I lost my valuable notes & Images in the notes. After a lot of research i found out this version is good without any major issues, Now evernote is not allowing to access to these version. Thus making me not to use evernote at all. 

I'm evernote plus user. i didn't expect such a careless behaviour from evernote team. They should have solved the issues immediately

• Ex Employees
On 8/10/2018 at 8:59 PM, Devaraju said:

I demand for evernote 6.6.4.5512 version access, since the versions above that contains multiple bugs. I lost my valuable notes & Images in the notes. After a lot of research i found out this version is good without any major issues, Now evernote is not allowing to access to these version. Thus making me not to use evernote at all. 

I'm evernote plus user. i didn't expect such a careless behaviour from evernote team. They should have solved the issues immediately

Hello. To protect your account, syncing on version 6.6 was disabled due to a security vulnerability found in that version.  There are no known data loss issues with our current GA (version 6.13.14)  or with the patched version of 6.7. If you prefer not to update to the GA, you can use this link to install 6.7.6 version instead: http://cdn1.evernote.com/win6/public/Evernote_6.7.6.7584.exe

Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues after installing the GA or 6.7.6. 

Thanks!

Archived