Save as bookmark from Safari on iphone

One of my favourite Evernote features on my macbook is saving as bookmark.  It grabs enough info that I can search and find.  Plus a bookmark usually is <30kb.  But I can't seem to do this on the ios app it only saves as article - am I missing something in my settings.  With thank Zac in NZ

• Level 5*

Hi.  When you clip something in iOS,  do you get a spinning green circle to indicate the clip is in progress?  (Android user here)  If so,  try tapping the the spinning circle - you should see an option to either 'bookmark' or 'save full page'.  Tap again to complete the clip.  Beware that the setting is 'sticky' - all subsequent clips will use the same setting unless you change it again.

• Level 5*
On 6/26/2018 at 2:10 PM, ZacNZ said:

One of my favourite Evernote features on my macbook is saving as bookmark.  It grabs enough info that I can search and find.  Plus a bookmark usually is <30kb.  But I can't seem to do this on the ios app it only saves as article - am I missing something in my settings.  With thank Zac in NZ

There's no bookmark option for Evernote/IOS web sharing.

To control the data being stored in Evernote, you can look at the Workflow utility.  
For example Save Bookmark To Evernote
This utility was purchased by Apple and is integrated in the next IOS release.

@gazumped thanks for taking the time to reply here no there is no spinning green circle on iOS.  thanks @DTLow for confirming what I couldn't find.  Maybe a future version of Evernote may have it or that Workflow app looks useful - thanks for that tip.

Archived