Importing data from azz Card File?

Sandrafaria

Dear all, I´ve been using azz Card File for too many years. I am  migrating to Evernote, however, I have thousands of notes in my azz card file. Does any one out there who would happen to know how I can export may notes from Azz card file to Evernote? Would really appreciate this support. Thank you.

• Level 5*
On 6/26/2018 at 10:33 AM, Sandrafaria said:

Does any one out there who would happen to know how I can export may notes from Azz card file to Evernote?

What are the Azz export options?

HTML or text files can be directed to an Evernote Import folder (Windows/Mac).  Notes will be created for each file.

• Level 5*

Looks like the export option(s) are CSV or TXT files,  or maybe printing notes to PDF files (depending on your OS and other software)

It should be possible to process all the AZZ notes to one or another file format,  then import those files into Evernote.  You may need some slightly technical IT help though - got any possible local sources of assistance?

Thanks for responding. I´ve tried importing all types of extensions provided in AZZ cardfile, but it is not accepted. I am not an IT person, but I have thousands of notes in my card file and would be really good to be able to export them instead of cutting and pasting one by one in Evernote... Aff.... The txt file converts all notes into one Word file separated by their titles, but this is not what I wanted.

But thanks anyhow. 

• Level 5*
43 minutes ago, Sandrafaria said:

Thanks for responding. I´ve tried importing all types of extensions provided in AZZ cardfile, but it is not accepted.

You can store any format file as a note attachment, but you probably want to convert to individual notes.

I see above that .csv is an export option.  If you send me the file, I will try converting it to individual notes for you.
My process uses a script on my Mac.
You can send the file via this forum's private message feature.

Thanks a lot. Do you mean I cand send you the file and you will convert it for me? Can you tell me if the below link is teaching how to do export from Cardfile to Evernote?

Thanks a lot. You are very  nice.

Archived