Importing VCF

I apologize if this is somewhere else, I can only find people wanting to export. 

I am transferring from Neat and it has been a nightmare. I was able to export my files to .VCF individually. I tried importing to Evernote but I cannot open any files and only can see the name. Because of the problems with Neat I am not sure that I will be able to open the program again. Is there any hope with Evernote or do I need to start from scratch find a software program that would work?

I wonder if there is a way to open them in OneNote and then importing them into Evernote. I never dealt with Neat so I don't know, I was just throwing an idea out there you might give it a try.

• Level 5*
On 5/14/2018 at 4:10 PM, Wendy Richardson said:

I was able to export my files to .VCF individually.

Hi.  Evernote can import or clip a variety of file types,  but AFAIK VCF is not one of them.  A general internet search should give you a way to open these files,  and you may be able then to re-export the content or import them into Evernote.  If your OS in Windows,  you may be able to use an Import Folder to process files in bulk.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived