Always keep synchronizing

I have a big problem while using  Evernote in Windows 10.
Even though I uncheck the "Enable instant sync" box from the pathway (tools-options-synchronization), it keeps  synchronizing every several seconds making my PC lag and I can hardly type anything.
The problem has lasted for more than half a year.
Does anyone have the same problem as  me

2018-03-31_17h42_36.png

• Level 5*

May not be the same thing,  but I have settings similar to yours,  and when I search for notes or switch from one to another I get a 'hang' which can go on for 30 seconds.  I checked in Task Manager and Evernote jumps to the top of the disk access list,  even if only asked to display another note.  Firefox is the main memory hog on my system,  but disk access can go to 100% and it's mostly Evernote.  Check your own TM and see whether you find the same...

Clipboard-2.jpg.11f25b288490369be9b8563c8e5fad53.jpg

I'm also Win 10 64bit on a fast Dell computer.

• Level 5*
On 3/31/2018 at 2:44 AM, Jay12c said:

Does anyone have the same problem as  me

I don't, but one thing you can try is to change the auto save value, Tools - Options - Note.  Also, turn off context on the same panel in Options.  IAC, it appears some of the EN behind the scene syncs may have been removed in the new 6.11 beta (based upon how the editor is performing).  The GA should be out in a couple of weeks according to an EN post in another thread.

EDIT:  6.11 GA is now available.

Archived