Evernote text reader

wrclife@gmail.com

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, wrclife@gmail.com said:

It would be great to have a "text - to - speech" feature in evernote.

Yep - AFAIK this is not necessary.  Every OS seems to have several apps that will read screen content as required. 

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, wrclife@gmail.com said:

It would be great to have a "text - to - speech" feature in evernote.

I use the text-to-speech feature built into the OS5a8d71e884447_ScreenShot2018-02-21at05_19_02.png.4dce4e0ca202918b89538748c8c5984a.png

The screenshot is from my Mac

• 2 months later...

I believe it would be a great 'Right Click' option in the Windows version and as an 'Edit' or Share' option in Android.. Having to go 'Outside' the program/app for this kind of capability seems kinda' clunky these days! Same goes for Android Evernote printing. Or maybe I'm just missing something....

• Level 5*
On 5/7/2018 at 5:30 AM, rbhandacs said:

I believe it would be a great 'Right Click' option in the Windows version and as an 'Edit' or Share' option in Android.. Having to go 'Outside' the program/app for this kind of capability seems kinda' clunky these days! Same goes for Android Evernote printing. Or maybe I'm just missing something....

There's no right-click "read my file out loud" option in Word that I'm aware of,  and Cortana handles the voice input...  Evernote is exactly the same.

Archived