REMINDER FETURE

sofokles5

Idea

Hi, 

i am a lawyer and i use evernote a lot for taking notes for every case and for setting reminders for each case. 

My problem is that:

a )  on one note i can set only one reminder. 

So let's say that on 15/1/2018 i have a court. 

If i set the reminder on 15/1/2018 the email notification will be send on the same day. 

To overcome this problem, i have to set the reminder one or two days before, but that means that on the same day there will be none notification. 

And copying the same note just to set a different date reminder is not a solution. 

I want to be able to set multiple reminders on the same note. 

b ) The simplest solution would be when i set the reminder lets say on 15/1/2018 an email notification will be send 3-4 days earlier and for all the days until the day of the event

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-14 at 2:49 AM, sofokles5 said:

If i set the reminder on 15/1/2018 the email notification will be send on the same day. 

To overcome this problem, i have to set the reminder one or two days before, but that means that on the same day there will be none notification. 

I have the same problem with some situations (needing multiple reminders on a note)

My solution is if required, I reset the reminder after it triggers

No so much a duplicate note; I have also created sub-notes (same title prefix) just to get a separate reminder.  I include a link back to the master note

Archived