Evernote Basic - Problem mit der Suchfunktion

untightde

Idea

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe neulich von Premium auf die kostenlose Basic-Version downgegradet, da mir die Version ausreicht. Seitdem findet die Suche nur noch einen Bruchteil der Notizen. Ich suche z. B. nach "Meyer", da ich immer die Rechnungen von Meyer ablege. Er findet jedoch nur noch eine einzige Notiz unter dem Suchbegriff "Meyer". Wenn ich das Notizbuch "Rechnungen" aufrufe, dann sehe ich 10 Rechnungen von Meyer. So geht es mir auch mit anderen Suchbegriffen. 

Ich habe auch schon recherchiert, ob dies in der Basic-Version vielleicht ausgestellt ist. Negativ. Nichts zu finden.

Muss ich neu indexieren oder sowas? Wenn ja, wie macht man das. Gibt es das Problem öfter? Ich freue mich über jeden Tipp! :)

Viele Grüße, Thomas 

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

The main difference between Basic and Premium search has to do with attachments.  Attachments are not searchable in Basic, unless you OCR PDFs yourself.  Are the other Meyer references in the text of the notes?

1 hour ago, CalS said:

The main difference between Basic and Premium search has to do with attachments.  Attachments are not searchable in Basic, unless you OCR PDFs yourself.  Are the other Meyer references in the text of the notes?

Thx for the quick reply. I was talking about the intitle search, so attachments are not my problem. On the mobile app it works without any problems, on the desktop app it shows not all results - don‘t ask my why..?! :/

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, untightde said:

I was talking about the intitle search, so attachments are not my problem. On the mobile app it works without any problems, on the desktop app it shows not all results - don‘t ask my why..?! :/

You could try rebuilding your search index5a53d3ab188ff_ScreenShot2018-01-08at12_24_10.png.1a2dc2c276429cc0b051514e7b2cbc3b.png

On my Mac, I hold down the option key and click Help > Troubleshooting > Recreate

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, untightde said:

Thx for the quick reply. I was talking about the intitle search, so attachments are not my problem. On the mobile app it works without any problems, on the desktop app it shows not all results - don‘t ask my why..?! :/

Ah, didn't catch that in the first post.  Yeah, there are some search anomalies between the desktop and mobile.  An intitle search on the PC returns what I would expect, the same search on the phone returns additional notes that it should not.  So the opposite to you...  Don't know if re-indexing the data base would help or not, but no way I know of to re-index the server version.

On 8.1.2018 at 9:26 PM, DTLow said:

You could try rebuilding your search index5a53d3ab188ff_ScreenShot2018-01-08at12_24_10.png.1a2dc2c276429cc0b051514e7b2cbc3b.png

On my Mac, I hold down the option key and click Help > Troubleshooting > Recreate

Hey! Cool.. I will try and give you a feedback. Thanks for the helpful advice! 

• Like 1