Emails not syncing

Cfarmer

I have two different email accounts set up with Evernote.  One is a gmail account that I use at work,  the other is a comcast account that I use at home.  I have everything in my comcast account at home and would like to access it at work but I can't.  I have the Plus version.  Why don't I see my evernote stuff at work when I sign in using my comcast credentials?  I used to see everything on my phone but that has disappeared too.  Not sure what to do.

I downloaded the app on all of my devices but only see it on my laptop using my comcast email.

Also, if I delete an account and decide later that I want it back.  Can it be reactivated?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Cfarmer said:

if I delete an account and decide later that I want it back.  Can it be reactivated?

Yes, there's documentation at https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314088-How-to-deactivate-and-reactivate-your-Evernote-account

2 hours ago, Cfarmer said:

Why don't I see my evernote stuff at work when I sign in using my comcast credentials?  I used to see everything on my phone but that has disappeared too.

I'm ignoring the Comcast/Gmail designations, and just focusing on you have multiple Evernote accounts.  Each will have individual userid/passwords.   I also have multiple accounts

When you login with the correct userid/password, what are you seeing?  You can go to the account settings and verify the email-id and account creation date

I find it easier using the web platform (www.evernote.com).  This allows me to verify my account and data and bypassing any device issues

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, Cfarmer said:

I have everything in my comcast account at home and would like to access it at work but I can't.

Logging in with either set of credentials will only show the notes for that username.  If you want to see the home notes at work, share the appropriate home notebooks with your work account.

Archived