How to auto-hide Notebooks column & Note List columns

pyapple

I have a small laptop and Notebooks column & Note List column take up to half of my screen. I like to have the note view in the main window so I can use up down arrow to browse (so open note in a new window is not desired). A better option would be for the columns to auto-hide and only show when I hover my mouse at the left edge screen. Speaking of auto-hide, it should be two auto-hide level, level 1 for Notebooks, Level 2 for Note list.

Thank you !

• Level 5*
On 2017-10-20 at 1:39 PM, pyapple said:

Notebooks column & Note List column take up to half of my screen.

My platforms don't have a notebooks column59ef5a04252d1_ScreenShot2017-10-24at08_18_59.png.f142f3bf7e01f107bdf0e160659cb235.png

On my Mac, I use a minimal sidebar, and toplist view

• Level 5
On 10/20/2017 at 4:39 PM, pyapple said:

I have a small laptop and Notebooks column & Note List column take up to half of my screen. I like to have the note view in the main window so I can use up down arrow to browse (so open note in a new window is not desired). A better option would be for the columns to auto-hide and only show when I hover my mouse at the left edge screen. Speaking of auto-hide, it should be two auto-hide level, level 1 for Notebooks, Level 2 for Note list.

Thank you !

This is a user-to-user forum, not Evernote developers. If you want to offer this as a suggested feature, you can do so here: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/224-windows-desktop-product-feedback/. However, F10 and F11 will hide/show the Notebooks and Note List columns, and the setting is remembered after Evernote is closed. So if you hide them with F10/11 Evernote will open with just the Notes, and you can use those keys to view the other columns when needed.

Archived