Note's Cursor Keeps Returning to Title of Note

When I try to expand two different notes into popups and put them side by side on my PC, the cursor acts strange...

As I am typing, it will jump every 5 seconds or so (it's on a timer, not due to keys I am pressing. If I don't press anything it still does it) to the name of the note.

For example, if my note's name is "Tasks Today", and I am typing a task in it, after a few seconds the note will say "Wal" and the name of the note will be "k Tasks Today". The cursor jumped locations.

Any ideas on how to solve?

• Level 5*
On 8/28/2017 at 0:49 PM, samtquach said:

When I try to expand two different notes into popups and put them side by side on my PC, the cursor acts strange...

As I am typing, it will jump every 5 seconds or so (it's on a timer, not due to keys I am pressing. If I don't press anything it still does it) to the name of the note.

For example, if my note's name is "Tasks Today", and I am typing a task in it, after a few seconds the note will say "Wal" and the name of the note will be "k Tasks Today". The cursor jumped locations.

Any ideas on how to solve?

What version of EN are you running?  I think this was fixed in the current release, or soon to be released version.  Or you can go to Tools - Options - Note and uncheck Set new note focus to title.

24 minutes ago, csihilling said:

What version of EN are you running?  I think this was fixed in the current release, or soon to be released version.  Or you can go to Tools - Options - Note and uncheck Set new note focus to title.

Strange situation, but the unchecking "set new note focus to title" seems to have worked! Thank you!

Archived