Evernote Only showing first 2 lines of Note

I started using evernote and want to ask here before I dump this app. I wrote a note with like 10 lines of text. For some reason its only showing the first two lines of my note and the only way I can see the rest is if I use arrow keys and move down the text. But even then it still only shows 2 lines...How can I fix this?

12.png

• Level 5*
20 hours ago, Apollo580 said:

For some reason its only showing the first two lines of my note and the only way I can see the rest is if I use arrow keys and move down the text. But even then it still only shows 2 lines...How can I fix this?

Which platform/device are you using

I'm getting more than two lines on my devices, but it depends on the window and device screen size

Could you post a public link to your note.  I'll take a look on my devices

• Level 5
20 hours ago, Apollo580 said:

I started using evernote and want to ask here before I dump this app. I wrote a note with like 10 lines of text. For some reason its only showing the first two lines of my note and the only way I can see the rest is if I use arrow keys and move down the text. But even then it still only shows 2 lines...How can I fix this?

12.png

That is an unusual problem; I haven't encountered it, at any rate. Please be assured that this is not Evernote's normal functioning. The screenshot looks like you're using the Web version of Evernote. Some questions:

• What browser are you using (and on what kind of device)? Does the same thing happen in other browsers?
  • What happens if you click on the green arrows in the top right to expand the note?
  • Have you tried using any of the device-specific Evernote apps (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)?

Archived