All notes gone

Carlb1979

Hi All,

I'm new to evernote.   Started using it some weeks ago, in web client only.  

Logged again today: ALL my notes are gone.

Why is this happening?  Seeing a lot of issues from the past where this occured...  How can a tool like evernote lose it's notes?  This is like core functionality  Very disappointed...

Rgs, Carl

• Level 5*

Hi.  It seems very easy for users to create a new account rather than log in to the web account with their existing details.  A new account will be 'empty' - try quitting Evernote and log in again.

Hi guys,

I have the same problem, but I had close to 15000 notes in a premium account. Now when I log in, I have an empty basic account with just few scannable notes. No more double authentification either.

Any idea about what's wrong?

I logged out and tried again, doesn't work.

Thank you,

• Level 5*
On 04/06/2017 at 2:27 AM, yoyo36 said:

Hi guys,

I have the same problem, but I had close to 15000 notes in a premium account. Now when I log in, I have an empty basic account with just few scannable notes. No more double authentification either.

Any idea about what's wrong?

I logged out and tried again, doesn't work.

Thank you,

It's not possible to 'lose' 1500 notes unless you deleted them from the server.  Have you signed in with both the website and the installed app?

If you're still stuck - reach out to Support directly if you're a paying customer on https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new or tweet them if not via https://twitter.com/evernotehelps

• Level 5*
On 2017-06-01 at 1:12 PM, Carlb1979 said:

Logged again today: ALL my notes are gone.

On 2017-06-03 at 6:27 PM, yoyo36 said:

My guess is that you're using the wrong userid/password

It's too easy to create new accounts, although email has to be unique

Archived