NO SUPPORT TICKET REPLIES

Im a premium subscriber and I have posted 2 tickets about not recieving password resets to my email. (first one nearly two weeks ago)
Email is verified.

Im accessing my account via Google Sign on, but I cannot reset my password. 

This is really poor service. No replies at all. 

Hi there @wookash 

It looks like I responded to your support requests on Saturday. I will resend my response. Please check for an email from me shortly. It may help to double check your spam folder if you did not receive my response, just in case. If you still do not get my message, send me a direct message here with another email address I can reach you with.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Ellen,

Thanks, but unfortunately Im not getting emails from evernote to this account. I searched ALL folders. I received your above reply and that is it. 

I need to have my password reset, but I am not getting any emails wookash@Hotmail.com from evernote. 

Thanks,

LK

On 5/18/2017 at 2:12 PM, wookash said:

Ellen,

Thanks, but unfortunately Im not getting emails from evernote to this account. I searched ALL folders. I received your above reply and that is it. 

I need to have my password reset, but I am not getting any emails wookash@Hotmail.com from evernote. 

Thanks,

LK

Thanks for letting me know. I've replied to your private message to have you provide another email address so I can be sure my messages reach you. Please reply there so I can help out as soon as possible!

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot sign into my account which is required for paid support and the GOOGLE sign in is not responding. 

Can you please send me a reset password to my account. 

Thank you.

On 6/13/2017 at 4:34 PM, wookash said:

I cannot sign into my account which is required for paid support and the GOOGLE sign in is not responding. 

Can you please send me a reset password to my account. 

Thank you.

Hi again, please reply back to my private message from the forum with another email address to reach you since our responses are not arriving to the one you've provided previously. Thank you!

Archived