Jump to content

Access denied...


Recommended Posts

I'm being denied access to my desktop Evernote as apparently Evernote thinks I have more than 2 devices connected. I did at one point, but not anymore - I purposely removed Evernote from my phone and tablet to avoid this problem. How can I prove this to them so I can use my desktop app?

 

Thanks!

Link to post
  • Level 5*
9 minutes ago, tesslt said:

Evernote thinks I have more than 2 devices connected. I did at one point, but not anymore

Go to your account settings and revoke access for the devices you don't need simultaneous access
To be safe, you should make sure you sync and log out of the devices first

For example, Evernote's been trying to track my devices and has 5 on my list

58b1e358523b8_ScreenShot2017-02-25at12_03_17PM.png.ba7ead60730e082ad168a0f1455bca58.png

Link to post
8 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Go to your account settings and revoke access for the devices you don't need simultaneous access
To be safe, you should make sure you sync and log out of the devices first

For example, Evernote's been trying to track my devices and has 5 on my list

58b1e358523b8_ScreenShot2017-02-25at12_03_17PM.png.ba7ead60730e082ad168a0f1455bca58.png

Thanks so much! I wish these instructions were included with the denial message. I really appreciate your help :)

Link to post
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, tesslt said:

Thanks so much! I wish these instructions were included with the denial message.

Yup. There should be a link to click on to help you resolve this type of thing.

Link to post

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...