Card view

Davidesieb

Idea

I can't believe the card view has been removed; it can't possibly be that you guys decided that instead of using the whole screen to view my notes, in list or in cards (I used the latter because it's efficient for me to find them just by seing the thumbnail), you would just allow a fraction of it to the listing, forcing the user to always have a note displayed on the right?

Please tell me that it's a bug and will be corrected soon...

; )

2 replies to this idea

On 2/9/2017 at 8:09 AM, Davidesieb said:

I can't believe the card view has been removed; it can't possibly be that you guys decided that instead of using the whole screen to view my notes, in list or in cards (I used the latter because it's efficient for me to find them just by seing the thumbnail), you would just allow a fraction of it to the listing, forcing the user to always have a note displayed on the right?

Please tell me that it's a bug and will be corrected soon...

; )

Thanks for the feedback. I'm assuming you're talking about iPad specifically here. We had decided not to implement card view on ipad for v8 since very few people actually selected that option. We have heard this feedback from some other users as well, so it's something we are considering bringing back!

Archived