Evernote 8.0.2 is crazy slow

Hi,

iPhone 6, iOS 10.2

Evenote 8.0 - I like the new interface. But it is crazy slow.

1. If I go into a note and then immediately press back. Then it goes back to all notes and I have to wait 6-7 seconds before i can scroll the list or open another note. That feels like forever. This is consistent happening.
  2. If a note is open in Evernote and I switch to another app, then switch back to Evernote. Then it is sometimes stuck for 4-5 seconds before I can edit or scroll the note. I can sometimes edit the note, but the "back button" then first works after 4-5 seconds delay - then I finally get back to the list of notes. Other times I have to wait 4-5 seconds to edit the note, but then back works immediately. It's not consistent.

Not happy with 8.x :(

Kind regards

Christian

I had similar issues since 'so-called-update'. Why do they give half baked updates. Who is pushing them to issue updates in a hurry. Its funny.. one of the most popular app still having quality issues

their support also_ does not bother to respond now. a. days.. I have 3 support tickets pending no response after a 'please wait' auto responder reply

Taking cue from these posts here have reinstalled... Have done -so several times in past few years. Each time have to download 4100 notes for offline use.. again.. using my data quota.. Which EVERNOTE does not have to pay..

The other day could not open my itinerary at Tokyo airport at checkin counter.. imagine what kind of high tech fool they made me look like.. flashing new sexy ipad pro... but unable to poride airline booking code...

frustrated

1 hour ago, Mdd said:

I had similar issues since 'so-called-update'. Why do they give half baked updates. Who is pushing them to issue updates in a hurry. Its funny.. one of the most popular app still having quality issues

their support also_ does not bother to respond now. a. days.. I have 3 support tickets pending no response after a 'please wait' auto responder reply

Taking cue from these posts here have reinstalled... Have done -so several times in past few years. Each time have to download 4100 notes for offline use.. again.. using my data quota.. Which EVERNOTE does not have to pay..

The other day could not open my itinerary at Tokyo airport at checkin counter.. imagine what kind of high tech fool they made me look like.. flashing new sexy ipad pro... but unable to produce what the airline booking reference

After reinstall notes load alright

But this is before my notes load up local library .. I want all notes offline

PROBLEM:

There is erratic behavior when using apple pencil. There are freezes every now and then and then I keep sketching over and over on same spot and.. frustratingly after few moments all lines I drew appear... so so frustrating

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Now a new problem

SILLY EVERNOTE

It created 3 duplicates of my one single sketch on a note. All three appear to be editable

see the note here.-. also attaching screen shot of note

2 Ballast Box V 4

Earlier in the day I had created duplicate of a sketch Note.. EVERNOTE made a copy.. but converted both copies to image.-that is not editable.. so silly.... wasted my 30 minutes of work

SUPPORT PLEASE DO SOMETHING

THIS IS JUST CRAZY

IMG_0371.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having major performance issues with latest iOS update.  iPhone 6s with plenty of space, notes are downloaded, still have to wait 5-7 seconds several times a day when trying to access "normal" text notes.  These are not memory heavy files with graphics pictures or audio files but simple text files...  I've deleted app, reinstalled and still have same issues.  Been an Evernote user for 9 years, i thought we were past the point of laggy performance.  We've battled this numerous times over the years and was hoping it was behind us.   Asthetics, functionality, you can argue left and right but simple speed for text notes should be a given of a V. 8.0.   Disappointed EN user... 

Archived