Overwriting notes

I have 2 Evernote accounts - one premium and one basic and share notebooks between then.  I created a new note on my IOS app (linked to my premium account) and then noticed on my Mac Desktop version of the other account that it had overwritten another note.

Not really sure where to start to figure how to resolve - it's happened a few times the last few weeks.   Any ideas?

• Level 5*
On 2016-12-22 at 11:03 AM, Vincent99 said:

I have 2 Evernote accounts - one premium and one basic and share notebooks between then.  I created a new note on my IOS app (linked to my premium account) and then noticed on my Mac Desktop version of the other account that it had overwritten another note.

Not really sure where to start to figure how to resolve - it's happened a few times the last few weeks.   Any ideas?

The master version of your notes is on the Evernote servers and can be viewed on the web platform (www.evernote.com)

I would check there to see if notes are really being overwritten with other notes

• Level 5*

...But bear in mind that if you leave Evernote open on more than one device,  notes will sync automatically (unless you change the defaults) every so often.  If an old note version syncs on one device before a new version syncs on another,  the old note may be the 'latest' version and overwrite the new one.  Note History would find the newer content...

Archived