• Level 5*
10 hours ago, Verkehrsordner said:

Please bring the Reminder-Function back to Evernote for Windows 10.

It never left.  What is your issue?  If you are referring to the reminder icon in the note header area, right click on the info icon and select Customize Toolbar.  You can then drag the reminder icon into the note header area.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2016 at 1:13 PM, csihilling said:

It never left.  What is your issue?  If you are referring to the reminder icon in the note header area, right click on the info icon and select Customize Toolbar.  You can then drag the reminder icon into the note header area.

Thanks for this suggestion. I'm on Windows 10 and tried to add the reminder icon to my toolbar but I'm afraid that doing it might be too easy and I'm overcomplicating it! 

I tried dragging it to the application level toolbar, but it doesn't appear in the box of available tools. I can add a separator, the usage icon (cool!) but there's no Reminder icon.

I tried adding it to the note header, the reminder icon appears in the box of available tools, but I can't find a spot on the note that will allow me to drop it.

It might be right in front of me, but I'd appreciate any thoughts you can offer.

-julia

Archived