Making photo for documents with my iphone. Not synching right to macbook.

Hello, 

fyi: English not my first language. 
There is something wrong with making photo's with evernote app from iphone. And syncing to my evernote ios at my macbook. 

All seems fine at evernote app of iphone. Making photo, screening document automatically and so on. But until I sync it from IOs evernote. Then the document seems so ZOOMED out. That one a4 document takes for like 3x a4 papers for printing that document. 
What is going on? Schermafbeelding 2016-12-04 om 17.07.45.png

I have attached the file. There you can see that the a4 paper, when I open the note of Evernote. I only see 1/3th part of that document. 
Normally, I would see 100% part of that document. 

Hope this helps to help you understand what i'm trying to tell. 

• Level 5*

Hi.  The iPhone takes large high resolution pictures,  and your Macbook is showing a correspondingly large image.  If you can reduce the resolution and size of the picture file,  the display will be smaller.

• Level 5*
23 hours ago, Splinter88 said:

Hello, 

fyi: English not my first language. 
There is something wrong with making photo's with evernote app from iphone. And syncing to my evernote ios at my macbook. 

All seems fine at evernote app of iphone. Making photo, screening document automatically and so on. But until I sync it from IOs evernote. Then the document seems so ZOOMED out. That one a4 document takes for like 3x a4 papers for printing that document. 
What is going on? 

I have attached the file. There you can see that the a4 paper, when I open the note of Evernote. I only see 1/3th part of that document. 
Normally, I would see 100% part of that document. 

Hope this helps to help you understand what i'm trying to tell. 

I'm not seeing an issue on my Mac
Your photo looks fine in the post; I saved to Evernote and it looks fine there

When I use the camera in notes, they appear the correct size;
there is a small/medium/large option but I use "Actual Size"

Are you using current versions of the apps?

Archived