We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Ryan V

Feature Request: Shareable Stacks!

Idea

Hi all!

All I want for Christmas is shareable stacks! ;)

It would be awesome to have this...It would allow me (the admin) to enforce an organizational structure for my team.  For example, each new topic at work goes into a notebook.  If all notebooks, for example, pertain to one master theme -- say, Q1, for example, it would be awesome to just share that entire stack and have everyone see that all of those notebooks are a part of Q1.  Make sense?

Thanks!

5 replies to this idea

4 hours ago, Ryan V said:

It would allow me (the admin) to enforce an organizational structure for my team.  For example, each new topic at work goes into a notebook.

You could also consider tags, as in each new topic get a new tag

...and I wonder if Evernote Business might not be easier for you - the Admin can create new notebook structures and invite employees to join them...

Oops - sorry.  (Note to self:  must read a post properly before replying...)  So I'd agree with @DTLow - why not just use tags in a specific 'new business' (r whatever title is applicable) notebook?

42 minutes ago, Ryan V said:

We are using Evernote business!

So you're not facing a notebook limit (250 for personal accounts)

I'm still a tag person;  
Its an easier sell if you create shortcuts for each tag; that way they resemble separate notebooks