iOS App Doesn't Show Up-To-Date Notes

Hi everybody, I've got an issue with the ios app...I usually write a lot of work-related notes on my pc before going to bed, then sync and rely on the iPhone during the next day but in the last couple of weeks I've noticed that the notes have been normally synced with the evernote server but the mobile app could't show me the up-to-date version...I can access them through the web but the ones on the iPhone are days older.

The app shows the correct update-time but not the correct updated note.

A couple of things:
- the notes gets updated if I delete and re-install the iphone app, but the issue it's gonna come back 
- already tried to reboot the phone
- same situation with 4g connection or wifi
- I can write notes and sync them to the server through the app
- iPhone 6Plus, last iOS release available, last Evernote release available

Any idea?

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, MrHats said:

The app shows the correct update-time but not the correct updated note.

A couple of things:
- the notes gets updated if I delete and re-install the iphone app, but the issue it's gonna come back 
- already tried to reboot the phone
- same situation with 4g connection or wifi
- I can write notes and sync them to the server through the app
- iPhone 6Plus, last iOS release available, last Evernote release available

2 hours ago, uMe said:

I'm also having the same problem with my premium account :( really annoying and totally unreliable. 

My advice is to open a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support 

Generally, notes are not stored on the mobile device (exception offline notebooks).  To display a note, the app must go to the Evernote server and retrieve the latest note.  However, there may be remnants in the device cache.

2 hours ago, DTLow said:

My advice is to open a support ticket at Contact Evernote Support 

Generally, notes are not stored on the mobile device (exception offline notebooks).  To display a note, the app must go to the Evernote server and retrieve the latest note.  However, there may be remnants in the device cache.

Hi!
Thanks for the quick reply, I've just tried to open a support ticket but I think that I'd need to be a premium user....and I'm not.
Is there another way? thanks again :)

36 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Short of reinstalling the app,  have you tried clearing the current cache by EN Settings > Support > Clear Cache?  And try tweeting @EvernoteHelps for some assistance.

Bang!
You've just solved the issue, now it's working like a charm...! 
Thanks so much :)

Archived