Disaster: New computer wiped account clean

I'm a Evernote Basic user and the lack of fancier functions has kept me from needing help, but now I have what feels like a relatively dire situation, and any help would be appreciated. I quickly looked through the topics and didn't see anything applicable to my situation, so I hope I'm not just re-posting an old question. 

Basically, my account seems to have been wiped clean since I've downloaded Evernote onto a new laptop. I had to buy a new Macbook Air (this week in fact) after my mid-2010 Macbook pretty much stopped working (I might still be able to access it if I really need to, but I would have take it to the Apple Store for that and soon—I think the battery is deteriorating as I type). I downloaded Evernote on my new laptop a couple of days ago, but only opened it now—and there's nothing there. I logged in with my usual account information, and all I'm seeing is a welcome message and a note I saved sometime in 2014. I've been a user since 2013, so there's a lot of stuff there I'd like to keep.  

Prior to opening Evernote on this computer, I was able to access it as a web version. In fact, that's how I have been using it on public computers, even though I haven't been able to properly use my computer for weeks. But now the web version also seems to have been cleared entirely and in that way corresponds to the application. I can also still access my old Evernote on my phone, although probably wouldn't anymore if I were to ever log out of the account. I checked my settings and the only device I have officially connected to the account is my new laptop.

Any help? I really don't know what to do. I keep opening the app and only seeing those two messages mentioned above. 

2 hours ago, moredevicesmoreproblems said:

I'm a Evernote Basic user and the lack of fancier functions has kept me from needing help, but now I have what feels like a relatively dire situation, and any help would be appreciated. I quickly looked through the topics and didn't see anything applicable to my situation, so I hope I'm not just re-posting an old question. 

Basically, my account seems to have been wiped clean since I've downloaded Evernote onto a new laptop. I had to buy a new Macbook Air (this week in fact) after my mid-2010 Macbook pretty much stopped working (I might still be able to access it if I really need to, but I would have take it to the Apple Store for that and soon—I think the battery is deteriorating as I type). I downloaded Evernote on my new laptop a couple of days ago, but only opened it now—and there's nothing there. I logged in with my usual account information, and all I'm seeing is a welcome message and a note I saved sometime in 2014. I've been a user since 2013, so there's a lot of stuff there I'd like to keep.  

Prior to opening Evernote on this computer, I was able to access it as a web version. In fact, that's how I have been using it on public computers, even though I haven't been able to properly use my computer for weeks. But now the web version also seems to have been cleared entirely and in that way corresponds to the application. I can also still access my old Evernote on my phone, although probably wouldn't anymore if I were to ever log out of the account. I checked my settings and the only device I have officially connected to the account is my new laptop.

Any help? I really don't know what to do. I keep opening the app and only seeing those two messages mentioned above. 

Hi @moredevicesmoreproblems,

I'm going to get this moved into a support ticket for you. I will be in touch at the email address you have on file, be on the lookout for an email from me.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, moredevicesmoreproblems said:

Basically, my account seems to have been wiped clean since I've downloaded Evernote onto a new laptop. 

Are you using the same Evernote userid everytime you sign in to Evernote?
This sounds like different accounts are being used.

Archived