All notes are Read-Only in desktop app, but not in my webbrowser

I work with Evernote at my office, all my coolueges and I are using Evernote. Yesterday my Evernote application suddenly prevented me from editing any notes in the desktop application. But if I log into Evernote in my webbrowser, I can edit as usual. This problem is only for me, and not for my collueges. I have tried to log off the desktop application versjon of Evernote and logged in again, without any changes. What is going on here? What can I check/change to be able to edit notes in the desktop application?

• Level 5*
On 2016-09-22 at 11:26 PM, Tomas Iterum said:

I work with Evernote at my office, all my coolueges and I are using Evernote. Yesterday my Evernote application suddenly prevented me from editing any notes in the desktop application. But if I log into Evernote in my webbrowser, I can edit as usual. This problem is only for me, and not for my collueges. I have tried to log off the desktop application versjon of Evernote and logged in again, without any changes. What is going on here? What can I check/change to be able to edit notes in the desktop application?

I don't spend a lot of time troubleshooting my devices
When things go wonky, this is my process

1. Reboot the device; it sometimes solves the problem
  2. Delete the app and database; Reinstall and let the database be rebuilt from the servers
    Warning: The rebuild does not include local notebooks or unsynced notes

Archived