Can't receive Notes/Email's etc

DanT01

Hi there,

I have searched the forums but can't find anyone with this issue. I can send notes out or emails or anything like that but I don't receive anything back. Even people replying to the note I have sent out doesn't come back to me. I have checked all the settings etc but I can't see anything amiss and none of the guys who use it with me have had this problem before.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to check?

Thank you!

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, DanT01 said:

I have searched the forums but can't find anyone with this issue. I can send notes out or emails or anything like that but I don't receive anything back. Even people replying to the note I have sent out doesn't come back to me. I have checked all the settings etc but I can't see anything amiss and none of the guys who use it with me have had this problem before.

Does anyone have any ideas of what to check?

Send a note to yourself and when you receive it check the sender email address

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately nothing in my junk email. I just sent one to myself and it came through on email but the sender was just listed as Dan and the email address comes up as  no-reply@evernote.com

Do you think I may have set this up somehow wrong to start with? Maybe I should just try a new account as no1 else here has had these issues?

• Level 5*
On 2016-09-14 at 2:32 AM, DanT01 said:

but the sender was just listed as Dan and the email address comes up as  no-reply@evernote.com

And there's your answer; no one should be replying to that address (which part of no-reply ,,,,,:))

That's what you get if you use Evernote's mail service - it's by design
Otherwise, use your own mail service; it's available on most devices

I like to use my own mail service, I know exactly what is being mailed.
- I can copy/paste my note data, or include a pdf
- I can include a preamble (example,  "Here is the information you asked for)

You could use EN to email the note to yourself, and then use your email service to forward the mail

Archived