To Do List

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, Santana7 said:

I would like to know if there is plans in the future to update  the to do check box. When I check the box on my to do list I would like the list to disappear . With the current version I have to back space to remove a list.

Unfortunately Evernote is not in the habit of sharing their future plans, even a little.  I have seen this requested before so you might want to check the feedback forums to see if there is a request for this that you can vote up.  If not, you can open one to get it started.

• Level 5*

A list is contained in a note, and Evernote doesn't really prefer its applications to delete notes automatically. If they were trying to make a dedicated todo application, that would be one thing, but they're not.

On the other hand, if you want to detect notes that have only checked todo items, you can identify them via a search on: -todo:false todo:true. Perform this search, and delete the notes that match. This is straight from the Evernote Search Grammar page: https://dev.evernote.com/doc/articles/search_grammar.php.

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, Santana7 said:

I would like to know if there is plans in the future to update  the to do check box. When I check the box on my to do list I would like the list to disappear . With the current version I have to back space to remove a list.

Are you trying to delete the line with the checkbox, the actual checkbox, or more than that?  As a workaround, for the first two you can use a text expander like PhraseExpress to create a hot key which will perform the task.

Archived