Two-voice recording to text - any ideas how to do it?

I'm a coach and it's really really useful to be able to audio record the conversation I have with my client.  It means I can concentrate on my client's words, voice and body language rather than trying to scribble everything down madly.  Once it's recorded, I need to go through it to pull out the relevant parts.  Does anyone know of anything that can automatically turn it from voice into text? I realise there will be no punctuation marks and I can handle that but the main issue is that most voice to text need to be restarted every minute or so.  I looked a Dragon Anywhere but it's only for one voice.  All ideas welcome. 

• Level 5

Don't know whether this would be helpful: http://www.techrepublic.com/article/pro-tip-how-to-speech-to-text-in-google-docs/

You'd have to play the recording into a computer's microphone, which would probably play havoc with accuracy; and you'd have to go through and edit out your parts anyway. But search around on the Web; there could well be something. I think a Web search is more likely to turn up possibilities than posing the question here. Come on somebody, prove me wrong and help Buzzbuzz out! :)

Archived