Request : Note links

I would like, from the Note menu, to have an option for listing all the notes that link to the current note.

I also would like Evernote warning me that a note is related to other(s) note(s) before merging ou deleting it (I sometimes end up with dead links!)

Thanks

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, flaneige said:

I would like, from the Note menu, to have an option for listing all the notes that link to the current note.

I also would like Evernote warning me that a note is related to other(s) note(s) before merging ou deleting it (I sometimes end up with dead links!)

Thanks

This is a continuation of the discussion from https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/96675-couple-of-suggestions-for-better-management-of-note-links

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, flaneige said:

I agree in general with providing a list of notes that link to a note, but I would prefer a tab on the Note:

It would be awesome for Evernote to have a tab on each note:  "Related Notes".  This would have two sections:  (1) Notes Linked FROM this Note (Child Notes);  (2) Notes Linked TO this Note (Parent Notes).

Please make this available in all Evernote platforms/apps, especially both EN Win and EN Mac.

Archived