New Account Structure - No More Usage Data

This is an odd statement I know, but I miss being able to see my Evernote usage since the new pricing plan came into effect. I'm a premium member so instead of showing me the progress bar telling me how much data I'm using, it just says "Unlimited". 

That's awesome, don't get me wrong, but the analytical nerd inside of me wants to quantify my Evernote usage.

So consider this the first (I think) vote to bring back a usage meter of sorts  :huh:

• Level 5*

I don't say this often around here,  but I quite agree.  It's a bit of self-validation,  and actually I would have thought a marketing point for Evernote (and they seem not to miss many of those).. "Congratulations!  You have stored 1.2GB of notes so far this month... "

-Shows I'm working,  and that Evernote is working with me...

• Level 5*

Hmmm... But, it might work against them as well, right? Wait, I'm only uploading about 500 MB a month, so why am I using Premium? Still, I think it'd be good to know the details. I am all for more diagnostic info.! 

For example: How much data uploaded per day, how much downloaded per day, how many notes created per day, how many notes viewed, how many edited, words written, stuff shared, etc. The more numbers I have, the more likely I am to use it, because there is something comforting and even pleasurable about seeing the data -- kind of like notifications.  

I want to know total amount of notes in the notebooks and on my account in all versions (Not only in Web, Windows desktop)

And how much data I have on my account.

It's not necessary to know how much I use every mount.

Archived