How do I "like" a comment?

I must really be missing the obvious here, but I can't see a Like button at the end of peoples' comments that would allow me to Like them, and yet, I see that there is obviously a way to do this.  Either I just don't see what's right in front of me, or not everyone has the ability to "Like" a comment.

My screen shows no such button.  (But now that I see the button in the screenshot, I'm assuming it's blocked by my ad blocking extension on Chrome.)  

P.S. I tried to slide a screenshot into this post, but doing so just takes me away from this webpage.  I clicked on the picture button but it asks me for a URL for the image.  I tap on "My Media" but it shows me a page with no media that I can't upload to.  So while we are on the easy questions, how do I get an image in here???

Update: Just turned off the ad blocking software and, yep, I now see the Like button.  Now on to my question above!!

• Level 5

Don't we have an upload limit... Not for individual images... But in total? That's why I drop my images into DB and create a direct link from there.

My forum version now says: "You can upload up to Unlimited of files (Max. single file size: 30MB)"

• 5 months later...

My screen shows no such button.  (But now that I see the button in the screenshot, I'm assuming it's blocked by my ad blocking extension on Chrome.)  

P.S. I tried to slide a screenshot into this post, but doing so just takes me away from this webpage.  I clicked on the picture button but it asks me for a URL for the image.  I tap on "My Media" but it shows me a page with no media that I can't upload to.  So while we are on the easy questions, how do I get an image in here???

Update: Just turned off the ad blocking software and, yep, I now see the Like button.  Now on to my question above!!

In case anyone (like me) is still searching for the "Like" button, even after turning off ad blocking software, I found that you also need to sign in to the forum. I usually browse/search for answers as a Guest, and there are probably other lurker-types like me out there. Nice to be able to "thank" someone for giving you the answer to a problem that was puzzling you. So, thanks to you, Rocket J. Squirrel, as well as to several other tipsters who helped me today!

Archived