Sort Order for Notebooks - set separately & remember/maintain them

It would be very useful to be able to set and store the sort order for each notebooks, away from the default, but set it for just that notebook.

I have some notebooks I want sorted in date order, but some in newest first, some oldest first (like a queue - what task to do, or artcle to read next)

Others I want sorted by Title

It's a pain to resort each time I need to use them.

This has been around since day dot for filesystems, and can't be that hard to implement, while having a separate default, so the default will change any notebooks not given a "specific" custom sort order, with the option to rest all, or for a notebook with custom settings, to revert to default.

thanks

PS Can't wait to try the Android Business cards scanning, any news of an ETA?

Wonderful, just had to do a manual update for some reason but the business cards are there hidden under camera :-)

Just a couple of  questions ...

1. Can you set the notebook you want the cards to be stored into?

2. Does it capture the website/twitter/facebook? It appears not to on my sample cards?

3. Can it not put all the other data from the card it can't place in a field into notes, at least then fixing any mis-determined fields is just a cut and paste rather than re-key?

4. Any chance of adding double sided, or better multi shot cards, I have some which are 4 sides (fold on short edge to make a long card - hard to scan in one pass) and anoth with 2 columns and it fails as a single pass, but two separate pictures and it gets the data, just into 2 records!

5. Is there any simple way to export the cards to CSV or some other basic data structure for taking to our SugarCRM/SuiteCRM system?

I guess this should go into a different / new post!

thanks

Archived