(Archived) 1.0B3 released?

Dirky

We're just working through bug reports relatively quickly ... there aren't any new features going into these quick builds, but we wanted to get out the fixes and make sure that the auto-update mechanism works correctly.

It sounds like it does, thanks!

For the next few updates we're going to focus on reliability of creating notes and integration with the mobile Javascript version. This will include improvements to Location services, authoring notes and managing your queue of notes to be uploaded. We also hope to get feedback from users of different mobile networks.

For the next few updates we're going to focus on reliability of creating notes and integration with the mobile Javascript version. This will include improvements to Location services, authoring notes and managing your queue of notes to be uploaded. We also hope to get feedback from users of different mobile networks.

I still have the problem when viewing the mobile page via android browser that I am unable to read or view jpeg images as they

are far too small.

I upgraded my account and then proceeded to scan in one of my Moleskine notebooks, each page uploaded as a jpeg image, then tagged etc.

However if I view these pages from my android device they are unreadable and hence useless.

Thanks

Mike

Archived