feedly Integration on iPad Not Working: "Failed to get notebooks: 403"

I was delighted to see that Evernote has been added to the iPad feedly app as a sharing destination! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to successfully use it yet. I've logged into Evernote from feedly and granted access but whenever I try to share an article I get the error message:

Failed to get notebooks: 403

I've tried powering off/on the iPad but it didn't help. 

Any ideas?

David Salahi

It does not seem to be this problem, for example OneNote - pro feature - jump out with message that you have to have pro to use it, not the case of Evernote.

I have check log in to my Evernote and find out that Feedly did not went through.. No log in from Feedly.. And that is the problem.

Thx . Vtr

1) You need feedly pro.

2) It looks like two-factor authentication may be a stumbling block for Feedly. This is a really new feature and it looks like they may not have figured out the two-factor authentication properly. Consider contacting feedly support. 

It does not seem to be this problem, for example OneNote - pro feature - jump out with message that you have to have pro to use it, not the case of Evernote.

I have check log in to my Evernote and find out that Feedly did not went through.. No log in from Feedly.. And that is the problem.

Thx . Vtr

On feedly in the browser I get a premium prompt for Evernote. If this isn't appearing on mobile it looks like Feedly might have just overlooked it. 

post-130813-0-95271700-1399292448_thumb.

One more thing to note- If you do upgrade to Feedly Pro, the error won't go away (at least on the ipad version) until you log out and log back in. Then it will show your Evernote folders and work as its meant to. Works beautifully by the way!

The best I've found is to clip to Instapaper.

(feedly allows this...)

From there you can save to Evernote.

All within iOS and without clutter.

I like Feedly, but requiring Pro to save to Evernote is annoying.

I already pay Evernote $5 a month.

I'm reluctant to pay another $5 a month for a clipping service.

The best I've found is to clip to Instapaper.

(feedly allows this...)

From there you can save to Evernote.

All within iOS and without clutter.

I like Feedly, but requiring Pro to save to Evernote is annoying.

I already pay Evernote $5 a month.

I'm reluctant to pay another $5 a month for a clipping service.

I have the same reluctance about premium feedly! I'm sure it's worth it for pro bloggers who use it as part of their biz, but not for me! I use pocket rather than instapaper as my workaround. I found pocket more reliably gets the full text into Evernote compared to to instapaper.

Archived