EVERNOTE SUPPORT SUCKS MORE THAN ANY OTHER COMPANY

For weeks I have been trying to speak to someone at Evernote.

They screwed up my accpout and dropped me to FREE. I have paid for buisiness, downgraded, then paid for Premium 3 Times!!!

My account still says FREE even after paying. I cannot contact support because my account STILL SAYS FREE and you don't get technical support if your account is FREE. So I an unable to contact chat support or ANYONE there for help for a legitamate PAID client.

• Level 5*

Sorry about this. Reporting to a higher authority.

You should note that you *do* get tech support on free accounts, but premium accounts get priority. Free accounts also cannot use the support chat facilities. But someone will pick this up and get you sorted out, hopefully fairly soon. 

Sorry for the experience you ran into getting in touch with support. Checked out your tickets and it looks like we were able to get you sorted yesterday wrt refunds. Please do let us know if you need anything else.

• 2 months later...

They screwed up my accpout and dropped me to FREE. I have paid for buisiness, downgraded, then paid for Premium 3 Times!!!

My account still says FREE even after paying. I cannot contact support because my account STILL SAYS FREE and you don't get technical support if your account is FREE. So I an unable to contact chat support or ANYONE there for help for a legitamate PAID client.

I find myself in the same boat today after mysteriously being prompted to verify my email address. I have been a Premium customer since April and now find myself demoted to a Free account (which apparently offers no support). The initial ticket is 642475, and a subsequent ticket with proof of purchase is attached to ticket 642954. If this can not be resolved the same day the issue was discovered and reported, I am afraid my next stop will be with AMEX/Apple to request a full refund. I have never before done business with a software/services company that was so invisible. 

• Ex Employees

I find myself in the same boat today after mysteriously being prompted to verify my email address. I have been a Premium customer since April and now find myself demoted to a Free account (which apparently offers no support). The initial ticket is 642475, and a subsequent ticket with proof of purchase is attached to ticket 642954. If this can not be resolved the same day the issue was discovered and reported, I am afraid my next stop will be with AMEX/Apple to request a full refund. I have never before done business with a software/services company that was so invisible. 

You should be contacted shortly by our commerce team for subscription assistance. 

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem: after changing my PREMIUM subscription from monthly to yearly, the extension bought under iTunes Store did not arrive in Evernote. After 5 days they demoted my account to a "Basic" one. 2 tickets opened so far - no response from Evernote!! This is a NOGO for a tool that is used as a business essential tool. Ticket# 1461924 and 1461348 opened - sent a copy of the iTunes invoice. NO RESPONSE at all!!!!!! 

Archived