fargi6

mac (Archived) 5.0.4 note link copy/paste fail

13 posts in this topic

I can't get note links to work between notebooks. Within a given notebook, "Copy Note Link" followed by "Paste" works fine. But if I paste into a note in a different notebook I get the text of the note link (i.e. the note title) but none of the markup that makes that text work as a link.

Is this a known problem? EN client 5.0.4 on MacOS 10.8.2

I've also got this issue. Though for me it also happens for notes in the same notebook. Interestingly enough, if you double click on the target note (the one that you want to paste the link into), then drag the other note into the target note, the linking works... weird.

I have the same problem, it happens for notes in the same notebook.

Evernote 5.0.4 (Mac osx 10.7.5)

Also, not working for me (from and to notes in the same notebook)

It does work if I open up the note where I want the link and then drag the note from the list view in the main window to the open note.

I too cannot paste text into an open note on my Mac from other applications such as Omnifocus into any note.

Using Evernote on iMac running 10.8.2,

And this problem is going on for over a month, please fix!

Okay - thought I was doing something immensely wrong. Glad to see others having the same problem I just discovered today.

This issue should be fixed in our latest Beta

Let me know if it works for you.

1 person likes this

works great now. I was really missing that feature, thanks!

Richard.

I experience the exact same problem on the windows version, even switching to the latest beta didn't help. Now I'm running 4.6.3.8033