Some installed fonts missing from note editor font list

oumu

I have "Hiragino Sans GB W3 (冬青黑体简体中文)" installed on my computer, but I can't find it, as well as some other fonts I installed, in the font list of Evernote editor. I'm using Windows 7 SP1 ×64. Any ideas please? Thanks.

I test several OpenType fonts with PostScript Outlines, just like "Hiragino Sans GB W3". They are all not available in Evernote. So do the Raster fonts. Newly installed Truetypes are all good except Evernote need a restart to show them in the font drop-down list.

Any workaround please?

• Level 5*

set up your account in the preferences to display with the font that you would like to use. this means that everything will be in that font, whether you want that or not. i have done this in the past in order to use helvetica on the mac.

set up your account in the preferences to display with the font that you would like to use. this means that everything will be in that font, whether you want that or not. i have done this in the past in order to use helvetica on the mac.

But OpenType PostScript fonts (.otf) and Raster fonts (.fon) are not available in the preferences. While Miscrosoft Word can display with .otf properly, so could Evernote, maybe in future updates.

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...

There hasn't been an update to this thread in a long time... not sure if the issue was moved elsewhere or just forgotten about, but the problem with openfonts missing from the Font Options dropdown is still alive and well.

Does anyone know if Evernote is addressing this?

Archived