Bulk PDF import on Mac to individual notes

Sorry if this topic has been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it.

Im in sales and get 25 leads a week that I download as a single PDF.  Is there a way to upload that into Evernote so that the 25 leads (or whatever # of leads) show up as 25 notes.

I also have a Surface Pro that I could use to upload if there is a Windows solution.

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, rayHigh said:

Sorry if this topic has been covered elsewhere but I couldn't find it.

Im in sales and get 25 leads a week that I download as a single PDF.  Is there a way to upload that into Evernote so that the 25 leads (or whatever # of leads) show up as 25 notes.

I also have a Surface Pro that I could use to upload if there is a Windows solution.

On Windows using the Import Folder option you can import PDFs to EN automatically, Tools - Import Folders. 

One note per file will be created.  So if all 25 contacts are in one PDF you will end up with one note, not quite what you want.  If you have PDF editing software your should be able to extract the 25 contacts to individual PDFs, assuming they are one contact per page.  Put those files in the import folder and you should be good to go.

ScreenClip.png.c30c659839588c978ef9cfe985d1f9a3.png

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, rayHigh said:

As per CalS, we can also install import folders on a Mac

Why are you working with a single PDF?
We need separate records to create separate notes