Google assess to Evernote content with Gmail Integration

I was going to do the integration of Gmail and Evernote and read the "Learn about the risks" section from Google concerning what the integrating App, in this case Evernote, will have to your Google Account.

But I am more concerned about what access Google will have to the content of my Evernote notes?  I think everyone knows that Google is primarily a tracking and advertising company more than a search engine.  I use Duck Duck Go as my search engine now and Firefox as my primary browser because of its anti-tracking features.

I could not find any info on this subject in the Evernote section on Gmail Integration.

So what access does the Evernote Gmail integration app give Google to your Evernote content and account?  I would think Evernote would have an explanation of this somewhere.

Thanks for any replies.

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, dustov said:

But I am more concerned about what access Google will have to the content of my Evernote notes?  I think everyone knows that Google is primarily a tracking and advertising company more than a search engine.  I use Duck Duck Go as my search engine now and Firefox as my primary browser because of its anti-tracking features.

So, how smart is it to use GMail