Evernote Public Notebook not loading reliably

Hello Folks!

As a teacher I have created a notebook I would like to share with my students, without them having to install or register with Evernote.

The link to the public notebook is https://www.evernote.com/pub/jhirsch219/hauptschulpruefungmathematik

Now some students are writing me, that the notebook does not show and the browser window just stays blank. Others report it working only on certain divices.

After those report I tried the link on a windows laptop, macbook, ipad and android phone with several browsers and have mixed results:

Sometimes the public notebook loads, sometimes the window just stays blank withouth any error message.

Did anybody encounter similiar problems? What could be the cause of this?

Regards

• Level 5*

Hi. This loads fine for me -

screenshot-www.evernote.com-2020_03.31-23_18_23.jpg.8aa6902c71469e6471d6b88f68b83f59.jpg

Difficult to know how different browsers on different devices via different network connections will deal with it - you might need to collect some more details from the students, including which option they chose - 'Join' would mean their system starts to try and load Evernote, which might cause some problems...

Tried the following combinations:

Win10 Laptop + FireFox = loading

Win10 Laptop + FireFox (Private Mode) = not loading

Win10 Laptop + IE = loading

Android Phone + Chrome = not loading

Android Phone + Chrome (incognito) = loading

ipad + Safari = not loading

ipad + Google Chrome = loading

• Level 5

iPad + Safari = loading

But it did so only on the second attempt: First screen came out blank, then I hit „refresh“ beside the URL, and then it loaded. It came up with the usual box about using an account, or continue without. I hit without, continued, and will now refresh my math ...

That it does not load in private mode probably has to do with the deployment of cookies. Maybe this is the issue  as well when it is not loading in other cases. Probably there are security settings that prohibit it from loading.